Privacy & Marketing Newsletter
Information on the processing of personal data
Dear user, following the entry into force of the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) below you will find the new terms for the processing of your personal data both in relation to navigation on this website and in relation to the newseltter service.
Information document pursuant to and for the referred to in articles 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
In compliance with EC Reg. 679/16 (GDPR), we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
1) Owner, manager and place of treatment
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Studio Bianchini srl – legal and administrative office Via G. Galieli 1 / b 20096 Pioltello – in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments are carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of identified external parties.
2) Types of data processed
Personal and navigation data
“Personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted.
See the information for contacts at the following link
See the cookies policy at the following link
3) Purposes of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 6 of the GDPR)
A) Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- browsing on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for requests for quotations and / or contacts and / or sending applications;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for on-line booking;
- administrative-accounting activities in general.
For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, the internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities, pursue these purposes.
B) The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms present on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, with prior consent, by the Data Controller and by the Data Processors for activities of a commercial promotional nature and e-mail newsletters.
4) Processing methods – Storage
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of the GDPR. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5) Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, object of the processing, will not be disclosed and may be communicated to companies contractually linked to Studio Bianchini S.r.l., in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Studio Bianchini srl and of the telecommunications networks;
- firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Studio Bianchini srl registered and administrative office: via G. Galilei 1 / b 20096 Pioltello (Mi) – Via G. D’Annunzio 75 20096 Pioltello (Mi) . Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6) Nature of the provision and refusal
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) it is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes in point A) makes it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The granting of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B), is optional. Any refusal of consent for the purposes described in point B), will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
7) Rights of interested parties
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 12-23 by contacting the owner, or the data processor, by contacting our registered office at phone number 02 49450946, or by sending an email to info@ studiobianchini.com
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in Article 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right ;
4. object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, you will also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. At any time you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the processing is based. Furthermore, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if you are interested in this, the integration of the data. You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
9) Social plug-in
Dear Guest / Visitatrice
This website www.studiobianchini.com is owned by the company Studio Bianchini srl with registered office in via G. Galilei 20 / b 20096 Pioltello (Mi) – VAT number 04724280963 owner of the website www.studiobianchini.com, as the owner of the processing of personal data of users of the Site provides below the privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, the “Privacy Code”) and pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”, the Regulation and the Privacy Code are jointly defined as “Applicable Regulations”).
This Site and any services offered through the Site are reserved for individuals who have reached the age of eighteen. The Data Controller therefore does not collect personal data relating to subjects under the age of 18. At the request of the Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and relating to subjects under the age of 18.
The Data Controller takes the utmost account of the right to privacy and protection of the personal data of its Users. For any information in relation to this privacy statement, Users can contact the Data Controller at any time, using the following methods:
- registered mail (at via G. D’Annunzio 75, 20096 Pioltello – MI)
- via email (to email@example.com )
- via fax (number 02 49451076)
The Data Controller has not identified the person in charge of data protection (RPD or DPO), as it is not subject to the designation obligation provided for by art. 37 of the Regulation.
- Purpose of the processing
Users’ personal data will be unlawfully processed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation for the following processing purposes:
- a) contractual obligations and service provision, or to execute the request by the User to receive promotional communications and newsletters via e-mail (receipt of advertising material, direct sales, commercial communication, receipt of newsletters containing information in relation to news relevant to the sector relating to the activities of the Data Controller) or to be contacted by the Data Controller by mail, e-mail, telephone (landline and / or mobile, with automated call or call communication systems with and / or without the intervention of an operator) to receive proposals relating to ‘purchase of products
and / or services offered by the Owner himself and / or by third-party companies, offers, promotions and commercial opportunities. The User data collected by the Owner for this purpose include: name, surname, company, address and city of residence / domicile, email, telephone number, as well as any personal information of the User that may be voluntarily published. Without prejudice to the provisions elsewhere in this privacy statement, in no case will the Data Controller make the Users’ personal data accessible to other Users and / or third parties;
- b) administrative-accounting purposes, or to carry out activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organizational activities and activities functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- c) legal obligations, or to fulfill obligations established by law, by an authority, by a regulation or by European legislation.
The personal data that are necessary for the pursuit of the processing purposes described in this paragraph 1 are indicated with an asterisk in the appropriate form on the Site.
The provision of personal data for the processing purposes indicated above is optional but necessary, since failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to receive promotional communications and newsletters via email and to be contacted to receive proposals relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the same Owner and / or by third-party companies, offers, promotions and commercial opportunities.
The User may at any time revoke the consent given to the Data Controller by making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
The User can also easily object to further sending of promotional communications and email newsletters by clicking on the appropriate link for the withdrawal of consent, which is present in each promotional and newsletter email. Once the consent has been revoked, the Data Controller will send the User an e-mail message to confirm the withdrawal of the consent. If the User intends to withdraw his consent to the sending of promotional communications by telephone, while continuing to receive promotional communications via email, or vice versa, please send a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in the following paragraph 4.
The Data Controller informs that, following the exercise of the right to object to the sending of promotional communications and newsletters via email, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. formation of contact lists already completed shortly before receipt by part of the owner of the opposition request) the User continues to receive some additional promotional and newsletter messages. If the User continues to receive promotional messages and newsletters after 24 hours have elapsed from the exercise of the right of opposition, please report the problem to the Owner, using the contacts indicated in paragraph 7 below.
- Methods of processing and data retention times
The Data Controller will process the Users’ personal data using manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The personal data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes illustrated in the previous paragraph 1, or in any case as necessary for the civil protection of the interests of both Users and the Data Controller and, in any case, will be kept for no more than twenty-four (24) months.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller responsible for managing the Site and the Users ‘requests may become aware of the Users’ personal data. These subjects, who are formally appointed by the Data Controller as “data processors”, will process the User’s data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this information and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Law.
Third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller as “External Data Processors” may also become aware of the Users’ personal data, such as, by way of example, suppliers of IT and logistics services functional to the operation of the Site. , outsourced or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Data Controller, making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- Rights of the interested parties
Users can exercise the rights guaranteed to them by the Applicable Law, by contacting the Owner in the following ways:
- registered mail (at via G. D’Annunzio 75, 20096 Pioltello – Mi)
- via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- via fax (number 02 49451076)
Pursuant to the Applicable Law, the Owner informs that Users have the right to obtain the indication (i) the origin of the personal data; (ii) of the purposes and methods of the processing; (iii) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identity of the owner and managers; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
Furthermore, Users have the right to obtain:
- a) access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
Furthermore, Users have:
- a) the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is based on their consent;
- b) the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device), the right to limit the processing of personal data and the right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”);
- c) the right to object:
- i) in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- ii) in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
iii) if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time, to the processing of their data for this purpose, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- d) if they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in the Member State where they usually reside, in the one in which they work or in the one in which the alleged violation has occurred ). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, based in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 – Roma (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/)
The Owner is not responsible for updating all the links that can be viewed in this Notice, therefore whenever a link is not functional and / or updated, Users acknowledge and accept that they must always refer to the document and / or section of the websites recalled by this link.